This is like the cutest thing ever. It’s from the gif-set I reblogged.
Taking its first steps, and after successfully doing so, the chick goes “Yay!”
It’s so freaking cute.
Hello folks! It’s time for me to do my first ever giveaway!! I’ve been wanting to do one for a while now, and my trip to Ireland gave me a great opportunity to pick up a couple of cool things! Here are the prizes!
- 1 black Jack Daniel’s styled Ireland tank top (Size L)
- 1 bracelet with a fairy charm, a Claddagh symbol charm, Ireland charm, and a triple spiral charm (also known as the triskelion)
- 1 Bone China Mug with Celtic Knotwork decorations
- 1 prompt fill with a minimum of 5,000 words, with the prompt being for a fandom that I am familiar with and a storyline that I feel comfortable writing. (I’m most familiar with The Hobbit, Supernatural, Teen Wolf, and Mitchers, but I’m very open to do writing for any other suggested fandoms that I enjoy :)
Without further ado, here are the rules;
- This giveaway is only for those who are following me!!
- No Giveaway blogs, please!
- Only 1 like
- You can reblog as many times as you want, but try not to spam your followers :)
- The winner will be chosen on my birthday, May 4th! (Even more reason to give gifts to you lovelies!)
- The giveaway will end at 10:00 PM EDT on the 4th :)
- Once I pick the winner using a randomizer, I will send a message to your inbox, so keep them open! If I don’t get a response in 24 hours, I will randomize a new winner!
- I’m willing to ship anywhere!
If anyone has any questions, don’t be afraid to send me a message! If you would like to know anything about the meanings behind symbols or quotes on the shirt, I’m more than willing to fill you in if you would like to message me about that!
Good luck, and may the odds be ever in your favor! :P <3
Ladies, gentlemen, and those who are both and/or neither,
My very good friend Cameron is in need of our help. He doesn’t know that I’m reaching out, but I’m doing this to help him achieve the only thing he has consistently wanted his entire life: Corrected vision.
Thank you!!!!! :D
1. I am pretty adventurous when I want to be. I have been skydiving twice, and plan to go bungee jumping in NZ. Moved to Florida by myself at 18.
2. I like doing nice things for others. Random acts of kindness, the birthday giveaway I will have in September.
3. I have a nice smile. Dad being a dentist= free dental care until 3 years ago.
4. I am getting better at the tumblr thing. I finally figured out how to reply to things. So. Yeah. Better.
5. I can drive pretty well? I don’t know. Also, if I have been to a place once, I can remember how to get there again.
I send it to all of you because you are all amazing! *hugs*
when i first started using tumblr, every morning i would keep scrolling the dashboard until i reached the last post i saw from the night before
I love how many people on tumblr have the same obsession with string lights that I do.
I’m celebrating two million page views and a lot of other milestones with a ginormous book party at http://www.AdventuresInYAPublishing.com! Win twenty prize packs including thirty-eight different books or series, including wonderful books by Jennifer L. Armentrout, Holly Black, Anne Blankman, Libba Bray, Sarah Rees Brennan, Rae Carson, Kresley Cole, Leah Cypess, Kimberly Derting, Lisa Gail Green, S.E. Green, Wendy Higgins, Rosamund Hodge, Clara Kensie, Kimberley Griffiths Little, Marie Rutkoski, Maggie Stiefvater, Laini Taylor, Kat Zhang and more!