fog over (click pic) dubai (photographed by bjoern lauen and chloratine), shanghai (wei gensheng), chicago (steve raymer and bob gaudet), london (mpsinthesky), vancouver (andy clark), and new york (girish tewani)
Eeeep! Thank you so much! *hugs* I got this twice today (and can’t think of ten things shhhhh) so this is going to count for both of them.
1. My smile.
2. Blue hair streak. It was fun, and I’m going to put it back in soon.
3. I don’t like being late, so I am pretty good at being on time to things.
4. The embracing of the love of geeky things in the last few years. I like Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit and reading and things so what? They are awesome things.
5. My eyes are a pretty cool color. I like them at least.
6. I can plan things pretty well. This happened over Chirstmas. http://youtu.be/T4APUcGAjR8
7. I try to be nice to everyone. I know I need to work on it, but I always try.
8. I like my taste in music. I love listening to the same song hundreds of times, and I like that.
9. I like my name. I am named after my great-grandmothers, and apparently Daisy was a really awesome lady. I don’t remember or know all that much about Katherine. But I think it is cool to have that history in my name.
10. I like rides and roller coasters and sky diving and crazy things like that.
I did think of ten!!! Cool. akaiba 5 of those are for your ask. *hugs*
In honor of national dog day, here’s a vid of my sister’s dog Buddy struggling to get inside. Hahahaha.
buddy does not know
i love this dog
Omfg this dog, I want ten.
A man feeding swans and ducks from a snowy river bank in Krakow
the contrast is insane
relevant to my interests
why cant i just be a hobbit and do nothing but eat and garden and smoke pipe weed and occasionally help slay dragons