Hello folks! It’s time for me to do my first ever giveaway!! I’ve been wanting to do one for a while now, and my trip to Ireland gave me a great opportunity to pick up a couple of cool things! Here are the prizes!
- 1 black Jack Daniel’s styled Ireland tank top (Size L)
- 1 bracelet with a fairy charm, a Claddagh symbol charm, Ireland charm, and a triple spiral charm (also known as the triskelion)
- 1 Bone China Mug with Celtic Knotwork decorations
- 1 prompt fill with a minimum of 5,000 words, with the prompt being for a fandom that I am familiar with and a storyline that I feel comfortable writing. (I’m most familiar with The Hobbit, Supernatural, Teen Wolf, and Mitchers, but I’m very open to do writing for any other suggested fandoms that I enjoy :)
Without further ado, here are the rules;
- This giveaway is only for those who are following me!!
- No Giveaway blogs, please!
- Only 1 like
- You can reblog as many times as you want, but try not to spam your followers :)
- The winner will be chosen on my birthday, May 4th! (Even more reason to give gifts to you lovelies!)
- The giveaway will end at 10:00 PM EDT on the 4th :)
- Once I pick the winner using a randomizer, I will send a message to your inbox, so keep them open! If I don’t get a response in 24 hours, I will randomize a new winner!
- I’m willing to ship anywhere!
If anyone has any questions, don’t be afraid to send me a message! If you would like to know anything about the meanings behind symbols or quotes on the shirt, I’m more than willing to fill you in if you would like to message me about that!
Good luck, and may the odds be ever in your favor! :P <3
- Person: what are you doing?
- Me: not reading the work of a stranger on the internet interpreting the relationship between the protagonists of an established media series by thrusting them into unrealistic situations in which they for some unknown reason have intense gay sex that's for certain
Every time I get a follower I silently fangirl because someone actually looked at my blog and thought “imma follow dis”
Yup. :) Thanks so much, all of you. :)
This will never not be funny.
a hero for the ages
Forget me not
My favorite thing about Forget-Me-Nots is that they change color depending on the acidity of the soil so you can get pink or purple ones growing right next to the blue ones.
These are my favourite flowers.
Forget-me-nots also change colour after they become pollinated. It’s a sign to the insects to keep moving, and not to waste time there.
So a blue forget-me-not, once it’s been pollinated, may change to a pale pink to a white colour; which is another reason for such stark colour variations in small areas.
The more you know!